Mopar Small Block Harmonic Balancer | 273 | 318 | 340 | 360 | 408 |
Part #: BPP360
Our BPP360 Chrysler Smallblock Harmonic Damper Comes with multiple balance weights to fit nearly any smallblock Chrysler, Including BluePrint Engines Mopar 408 Stroker. We even supply the hard to find Mopar Bolt and Washer!
Features Symmetrical Crank pulley pattern. (1970+ with passenger side water pump)
Can be used with earlier steel crank pulleys (with one offset hole) by only running 5 bolts, or modifying the pulley.
- MEDIUM SIZED WEIGHT: (Pre-installed) 360 MAGNUM externally balanced 1993-’97 engines with cast crank. (BPC4085CT, BPC4085CTC, BPC4082CT, BPC4082CTC)
- SMALL SIZED WEIGHT: 340 externally balanced 1972-73 engines with cast crank.
- LARGE SIZED WEIGHT: LA 360 externally balanced 1971-’92 engines with cast crank.
- NO WEIGHT INSTALLED: Internally Balanced Engines. 1967+ 318 LA and 318 Magnum. Internally balanced 273 and 340 engines with forged cranks.
- Degree Markings Included
- 7.25" Diameter
MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED:
NOTES:Fits the following BluePrint engines:
- BPC4085CTC (Supplied on Engine)
- BPC4085CTCD (supplied on Engine)