- HP & Torque: 260 HP / 342 FT LBS
- Gain of up to 50 HP and 42 Ft lbs vs Factory.
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 1987-1995 GM Iron Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Block
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Passenger Side Dipstick
- Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
- Cast Steel Crankshaft
- 3.480" Stroke
- Forged 5.700" connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Internal Front/ External Rear
- 1987-1995 GM Iron Cylinder Heads
- 64cc chamber
- 1.94" intake/1.50" exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Roller
- .447 Intake .459 Exhaust
- 201 Intake / 208 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 117-degree lobe separation
- Controlled by OEM Computer
- New valve covers
- Oil pan
- Timing cover
- Harmonic Balancer
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- Tested in a factory equipped 1987-1995 oem 5.7 truck with factory torque converter, fueling system, and ECU, while using 87 octane fuel.
- Engine Designed specifically to install in oem 87-95 TBI trucks without any tuning or fuel system upgrades required.
Recommended spark plugs are ACDELCO CR43TS with .035" gap
- Designed as increased horsepower, factory style long block. Customer to re-use existing intake manifold, ecu, and fuel system from 87-95 350 truck engine. Excellent upgrade for an 87-95 truck, gaining Roller cam, 4 bolt main, and horsepower, otherwise retaining OEM components, such as torque converter and exhaust.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!