BluePrint Engines 540CI ProSeries Stroker Crate Engine | Big Block GM Style | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam | Power Adder Ready
Part # PS5403CT1
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- HP & Torque: 600 HP / 590 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Solid Roller Cam
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 4.250" Stroke, Dual Keyway
- Forged H-beam 6.385" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8013
- 119cc chamber
- 2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
- 316cc intake/124cc exhaust runners
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- Must verify header/exhaust clearance
- Cam Type: Solid Roller
.652 Intake .652 Exhaust
255 Intake / 262 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 114 degree lobe separation
- Initial timing - 10-16° and Total timing 32-34°
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Roller Rockers with Stud Girdles
Dyno test results shipped with engine
- SFI Rated Dual Keyway 8 in. Balancer
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
PS5403CT1 Recommended Parts