Mopar 408CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block Chrysler | Shortblock
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- Will Accept Roller Cam (not included)
- 10:1 Compression Ratio with a 58cc Combustion Chamber
- Hand picked seasoned Magnum block
Square and parallel decked
Align honed main bearing bore
Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
4.000" Bored .040" over
2-Piece Rear Main Seal
- New Steel crankshaft
Forged Magnum 6.123" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
Forged 23cc Dish pistons
- Magnum 360 Weighted balancer required (BPP360)
- LA360 rear balance
Cylinder Heads (Not Included):
- Block oils valvetrain through pushrods only.
- Can Accept LA heads if used with Pushrod oiling, and Pushrod oiling accommodating rockers and valvetrain. (such as TrickFlow)
- Will Accept Magnum based heads, or aftermarket heads with pushrod oiling capabilities.
- 12 month
- Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
- Magnum heads require Magnum Pattern intake manifold. Tested with BPP7577