LS Oil Pan Swap Kit | Low Profile Oil Pan Kit for HotRod / Muscle Car Engine Swap
- BluePrint Engines LS Swap Oil pan kits are what you need to swap an LS into that HotRod or Muscle Car project. Designed to work with vehicles with lower ground clearance like the FFR 33 Hotrod / 35 Truck. Also works with many 1955-87 GM Vehicles. Similar to Holley 302-2.
Features and Benefits:
- SUMP STYLE: Wet
- SUMP LOCATION: Rear
- SUMP DEPTH: 5.89"
- MAXIMUM STROKE: 3.622"
- OIL FILTER LOCATION: Stock
- TOTAL CAPACITY: 6.2 Quarts with Stock Filter
- Oil Pan
- Sump Baffle
- Oil Pickup Tube
- Drain Plug
- Oil Filter Stud
- Oil Passage Cover
- Mounting Hardware
WINDAGE TRAY: Not Included (GM 12558253) Will require trimming
Dipstick and Tube: Not Included (GM 12669528 and GM 12625031)
Oil Filter: Not Included see BluePrint Filter BPPB160 (PF48)
- Engine position may need to be adjusted for clearance, depending on application. Shimming, or motor mount adjustments are not uncommon, pending vehicle.
- This pan is designed to universally fit many gm chassis not originally equipped with an LS engine. Modifications to steering, exhaust, motor mounts, etc may be required.
- Fits LS Wet Sump engines
- Does not Fit LS7 or LS9 or any dry sump applications
For Swap pan featuring alternative dims and shape, see BPP81074 / BPP81074BK