- HP & Torque: 450 HP / 470 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Steel Crank
- Forged Pistons
- Hand-picked seasoned block
- Square and parallel decked
- Line honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer-controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are Sonic tested for thickness
- 2-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bored
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: yes
- New steel crankshaft
- 4.000" Stroke
- Forged I-Beam 6.200" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- External 28 Oz. Balance front and rear
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 90cc intake/65cc exhaust runners
- .579 Intake / .579 Exhaust
- 236 Intake / 248 Exhaust duration @ .050 - 114-degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees total at 3500 RPM
- Oil pan, dipstick, timing cover and valve covers
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- *A bronze distributor gear is NOT recommended on this engine
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!