BLUEPRINT ENGINES 632 CI ELIMINATOR POWER ADDER STROKER CRATE ENGINE | BIG BLOCK GM STYLE | LONGBLOCK | ALUMINUM HEADS | ROLLER CAM | POWER ADDER READY
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- HP & Torque: 700 HP / 650 FT LBS Naturally Aspirated
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.600" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Tall Deck (Cyl Deck is Approx .400 taller / wider than oem block)
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 4.750" Stroke
- Forged H-beam 6.635" connecting rods
- ARP 2000 series bolts
- Mahle Motorsports Forged Pistons
- Precision Gap, Power Adder Piston Rings
- Internally balanced
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8012
- 119cc chamber
- 2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
- 358cc intake/125cc exhaust runners
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- MLS Head gaskets
- Cam Type: Roller
.698 / .698 Lift
272 / 282 duration @ .050 - 110 degree LSA
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- SFI Rated Dual Keyway 8 in. Balancer
12 Month Replacement Guarantee
*The BluePrint Engines replacement guarantee for all engine part numbers that begin with the letter E is as follows: If during the first 12 months after installation your engine fails for any reason, you can return that engine to BluePrint Engines and we will rework your engine for the cost of parts required. All labor to pull the engine, freight to BluePrint Engines and the cost of Parts, which BluePrint Engines deems necessary to rework the engine, are the responsibility of purchaser. The costs to determine what needs replaced, order the parts, recondition/assemble the engine, dyno test the refreshed engine and ship the product back to the purchaser will be covered by BluePrint Engines.
Built and designed for Power Adder applications. Dual keyway crankshaft included.
E632 Recommended Parts