- HP & Torque: 670 HP / 660 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Standard Deck
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 4.250" Stroke
- Forged H-beam 6.385" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8013
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- 119cc chamber
- 2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
- 316cc intake/124cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .647 Intake .647 Exhaust
- 248 Intake / 254 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112-degree lobe separation
- 850cfm carb
- Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- spark plugs
- MSD spark plug wires
- Harmonic Balancer
- For boats being used in salt water, BluePrint Engines recommends a closed cooling system be used as the aluminum cylinder heads and intake manifolds do not have brass lined water passages.
- Replaces Standard Rotation engines only. Not available as reverse rotation.
- BluePrint Engines recommends the use of a flame arrestor in marine applications and advises checking local laws to ensure compliance with the United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!