- HP & Torque: HP 375 / 460 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Flat Tappet Cam
- Steel Crank
- Forged Pistons
- Hand-picked seasoned block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer-controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 2-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bored .040" over
- 2-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- New steel crankshaft
- 4.000" Stroke
- Forged Magnum 6.123" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Forged pistons
- NEW Magnum cast iron heads
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 1.92" swirl polished intake valves
- 1.625" swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Cam Type: Flat Tappet
- .474 Intake .474 Exhaust
- 233 Intake / 240 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 110-degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- This engine Features Magnum heads. Will require Magnum intake manifold such as BPP7577
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles
- If installing with a Manual Transmission with .750" input shaft, Recommended Pilot bearing is PN FC-69907.
- Recommended Pilot OD is 1.81"
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!