BluePrint Engines 496 Stroker Crate Engine | Big Block Chevy 454 Style | Deluxe Dressed Longblock w/ Pulleys - Black with Fuel Injection | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam
Part #: BP4967CTFKB
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- HP & Torque: 600 HP / 568 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10.1 to 1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block, 454 BBC
Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
4.250" Stroke, Bored .060" over
6.135" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8013
2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
316cc intake/124cc exhaust runners
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- Must verify header/exhaust clearance
- Cam Type: Roller
.647 Intake .647 Exhaust
248 Intake / 254 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 10-16° initial and total timing 32-34° at 3500 RPM
- Intake Manifold single plane, satin aluminum
- Sniper EFI System
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Installed black complete front accessory drive system with A/C, P/S, WP, all belts and pulleys.
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile