BluePrint Engines 383CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Shortblock Plus | Roller Cam
HP & Torque: 432 HP / 450 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- 4 Bolt main
- 1 piece rear main seal.
- 4.00" bore
- Passenger side dipstick
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer-controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
New forged crankshaft, 3.75" stroke
Forged pistons, 18CC Dish
Forged rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
Hastings moly rings
Melling high volume oil pump
Hydraulic roller cam
Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Cam Type: Roller, Lift with 1.6 rockers .528 Intake .536 Exhaust, 221 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration @ .050 - 110 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees total (at 3500 RPM)
Oil pan and timing cover
Brass freeze plugs
Bore and stroke combination makes this crate engine a 377ci displacement
This engine requires a non-weighted 8" harmonic balancer (included), and late 350ci weighted flexplate/flywheel.
The HP and Torque numbers were derived from dyno testing with a 750cfm carb, and with H8002K cylinder heads installed.
*A bronze distributor gear is NOT recommended on this engine
Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.