New Block Casting 350CI Cruiser Crate Engine | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam
Part #: BP350CT
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- HP & Torque: 341 HP / 371 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
Cast Iron Crankshaft
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
Passenger Side Dipstick
- Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
Cast Iron Crankshaft
Forged 5.700" connecting rods
Internal Front/ External Rear engine balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - H8002K
2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
195cc intake/75cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
.477 Intake .471 Exhaust
202 Intake / 212 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 115 degree lobe separation
- 32 Degrees Total at 3500 RPM
- Valve covers
Brass freeze plugs
Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- This engine is an excellent cruiser and daily driver engine. This engine makes up to 18 inches of vacuum, and is designed to work excellent with power brakes, stock torque converter, stock gearing, and run on 87 octane fuel
- Note: This engine can be used on all vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. These vehicles are considered "uncontrolled vehicles."
Uncontrolled Vehicles are Defined as:
1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles