572 CI ProSeries Stroker Crate Engine | Big Block GM Style | BBC | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor
Part Number: PS5720CTC
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
HP & Torque: 750 HP / 690 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.500" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Tall Deck (Cyl Deck is Approx .400 taller / wider than oem block)
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
Forged H-beam 6.535" connecting rods
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8012
- 119cc chamber
- 2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
- 358cc intake/125cc exhaust runners
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- Must verify clearance of exhaust/headers
- Cam Type: Roller
.698 Intake .698 Exhaust
272 Intake / 282 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 110 degree lobe separation
Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Intake Manifold
- Plugs and wires
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
30 month / 50,000 mile
PS5720CTC Recommended Parts