- HP & Torque: 750 HP / 690 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.500" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Tall Deck (Cyl Deck is Approx .400 taller / wider than oem block)
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 4.500" Stroke
- Forged H-beam 6.535" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8012
- 119cc chamber
- 2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
- 358cc intake/125cc exhaust runners
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- Must verify clearance of exhaust/headers
- Cam Type: Roller
- .698 Intake .698 Exhaust
- 272 Intake / 282 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 110-degree lobe separation
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Harmonic balancer
- Intake Manifold
- Plugs and wires
- Installed Complete Black Front Accessory Drive
- Alternator, A/C, P/S, WP, All belts and pulleys.
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- This engine features .300 raised exhaust ports and .400 deck height increase over OEM.
- Must verify clearance of exhaust, shift linkage, steering components etc. before ordering.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!