- HP & Torque: 491 HP / 509 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.4:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer-controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Passenger Side Dipstick
- Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 3.875 " Stroke
- Forged I-beam 6.000" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- Internal Front/ External Rear
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - HP8103
- 64cc chamber
- 2.08" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 220cc intake/67cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .544 Intake / .555 Exhaust
- 230 Intake / 236 Exhaust duration
- @ .050, 110° lobe separation angle
- 34 degrees total at 3500 RPM
- Aluminum intake manifold
- EFI system
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- Engine package does not include fuel pump.
- Engine is configured to run in fuel only mode.
- The Aftermarket intake manifold installed on this engine may not be compatible with OEM accessory brackets that use intake mounted bosses.
- This engine features a true 4-inch bore, which mathematically yields 389 CID with a 3.875-inch stroke.
- 93 octane or higher is recommended for this engine.
- The performance aluminum cylinder heads on this engine feature a .500 raised port vs OEM.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!