- HP & Torque: 495 HP / 490 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Nodular Iron Crankshaft
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- New GM Aluminum 6.2L block
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
- 6-Bolt Main
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Nodular Iron crankshaft
- 3.622" Stroke
- 6.098" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Internally Balanced
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
- 72cc chamber
- 2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
- 259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller Cam
- .553 Intake .553 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 224 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 113-degree lobe separation, 110 ICL
- Complete ECU, Harness, and DBW Pedal Kit
- GM Musclecar Swap Oil Pan
- DBW Throttle Body
- Loaded Intake Manifold
- Fuel Injectors and Rail
- Coil Packs
- Spark Plugs and Wires
- Water pump
- Harmonic Balancer
- Installed Complete Black front accessory Drive. WP, Alt, P/S, A/C, all belts and pulleys.
Assembled with Complete 4l65/70e 4 Speed Automatic Transmission Package:
- 4L65/70E Complete Package
- 4wd Ready Case with 4WD output shaft
- Electronic transmission controller included
- 2200-2400 Stall Torque converter
- Flex plate
- Does NOT include transfer case* Uses common 4L60/70, 6 bolt transfer case mounting.
- BluePrint Engines Recommends Air Intake Kit BPPLS01013 to ensure correct MAF calculations and Dyno calibration are maintained with the above ECU / tuning.
- Ideal for 1/2 ton, 4WD pickups with 3:90 or numerically higher rear gears, and 33-inch tires, and light towing.
- This is NOT intended for heavy duty application or heavy towing.
- Engine/Trans Package Ships assembled
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!