- HP & Torque: 800 HP / 780 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
- 6-Bolt Main
- 4.060" Bored to 4.069
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- New Forged Crankshaft
- 4.125" stroke
- Forged 6.125" connecting Rods
- Forged Pistons
- Internal Balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
- 72cc chamber
- 2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
- 259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- .624 intake .624 exhaust lift
- 239 Intake / 255 Exhaust duration
- @ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- ECM supplied with calibration
- Not capable of transmission control
- Transmission controller required if paired to an automatic
- 2.3L Magnuson TVS Super Charger
- Installed Front pulley kit as pictured
- 170 Amp single wire Alternator
- GM Type 2 Power Steering pump
- Sanden SD7 AC Compressor
- Water Pump
- Upgraded Mototron S107 Injectors
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Coil Packs
- Valve covers
- Oil pan
- All sensors required for engine to run
- Complete ECU and Wiring harness package
- Gas pedal
- Drive by wire throttle body
- Timing cover
- Spark plugs
- Spark plug wires
- Harmonic balancer
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
- The Included LS controller package is for engine control only. Does not contain any transmission or body control. The ECU comes with calibration that is optimal for our engine, however please note that vehicle parameters such as gearing, tire size, vehicle weight, air intake, headers, etc. may necessitate additional tuning once installed into your specific vehicle. The included ECU is unlocked for further refinement at your local dyno shop if required.
- BluePrint Engines Recommends Air Intake Kit BPPLS01013 to ensure correct MAF calculations and Dyno calibration are maintained with the provided ECU / tuning.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!