- HP and torque : 436 HP / 443 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Passenger Side Dipstick
- Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
- New BluePrint Cast steel crankshaft
- 3.750" Stroke
- OEM type 5.700" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- External Front/ External Rear
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - H8002K
- 64cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 195cc intake/75cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .544 Intake .555 Exhaust
- 230 Intake / 236 Exhaust duration
- @ .050, 110 ° lobe separation angle
- 34 Degrees Total at 3500 RPM
- Holley Sniper EFI
- Valve covers
- Harmonic balancer
- Spark plugs
- Spark plug wires
- Standard Rotation Long Style Water Pump
- Oil pan
- Timing cover
- Aluminum Intake Manifold *Will not clear a stock Corvette hood. Please call for special build options
- HEI distributor
- Thermostat and thermostat housing
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- This engine features a true 4-inch bore, which mathematically yields 377 CID with a 3.75 inch stroke.
- The performance aluminum cylinder heads on this engine feature a .500 raised port vs OEM.
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!