BluePrint Engines 376CI Truck Crate Engine | GM LS3 Style/L92 | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam | 6.2L | Longblock
Part Number: PSLS3762CTF
- HP & Torque: 495 HP / 490 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
Nodular Iron Crankshaft
New GM Aluminum 6.2L block
OEM Block Machined in the USA!
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Nodular Iron crankshaft
- 6.098" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller Cam
- .553 Intake .553 Exhaust
218 Intake / 224 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 113 degree lobe separation, 110 ICL
Factory ECU with Professional Tuning
- Truck Intake Manifold
- Fuel Injectors and Rail
- Truck Waterpump
- Truck Harmonic Balancer
- GM Musclecar Swap Oil Pan (Customer may have to reuse existing pan and pickup)
- Coil Packs
- Spark Plugs and Wires
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- This engine was designed and tested in a 2008 GM 4WD SUV with the provided truck intake manifold injectors, rail, water pump, and harmonic balancer.
- Will work with stock torque converter, but 2100 stall is recommended for peak performance.
- Engine is specifically designed for truck use with a truck profile camshaft, however is not intended for heavy duty towing.
- This engine features a 58X crank reluctor and 4X crank window. May work in pre 2007 LS trucks, with crank signal converter and other accommodations.
- This should be considered a professional level install, and WILL require professional level tuning.
- The following accommodations should be expected, and fully understood
- Provided oil pan may need changed to customers oem pan, pending vehicle year.
- Reuse of factory throttle body is recommended, however an adapter may be required.
- Sensor location, deletion, and wiring harness modifications may be required.
- PCV rerouting, steam port path, fuel lines, and air intake may require modification
- This engine does NOT feature AFM, DOD, VCT, VVT. These features will need tuned out of factory ECU.
PSLS3762CTF RECOMMENDED PARTS