- HP & Torque: 495 HP / 490 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Nodular Iron Crankshaft
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- New GM Aluminum 6.2L block
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
- 6-Bolt Main
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Nodular Iron crankshaft
- 3.622" Stroke
- 6.098" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Internally Balanced
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
- 72cc chamber
- 2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
- 259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller Cam
- .553 Intake .553 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 224 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 113-degree lobe separation, 110 ICL
- Factory ECU with Professional Tuning
- Truck Intake Manifold
- Fuel Injectors and Rail
- Truck Waterpump
- Truck Harmonic Balancer
- GM Musclecar Swap Oil Pan (Customer may have to reuse existing pan and pickup)
- Coil Packs
- Spark Plugs and Wires
- This engine was designed and tested in a 2008 GM 4WD SUV with the provided truck intake manifold injectors, rail, water pump, and harmonic balancer.
- Will work with stock torque converter, but 2100 stall is recommended for peak performance.
- Engine is specifically designed for truck use with a truck profile camshaft, however, is not intended for heavy duty towing.
- This engine features a 58X crank reluctor and 4X crank window. May work in pre 2007 LS trucks, with crank signal converter and other accommodations.
- This should be considered a professional level install and WILL require professional level tuning.
- The following accommodations should be expected, and fully understood
- Provided oil pan may need changed to customers oem pan, pending vehicle year.
- Reuse of factory throttle body is recommended; however an adapter may be required.
- Sensor location, deletion, and wiring harness modifications may be required.
- PCV rerouting, steam port path, fuel lines, and air intake may require modification
- This engine does NOT feature AFM, DOD, VCT, VVT. These features will need tuned out of factory ECU.
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!