This engine is designed and manufactured to factory specs for the specified vehicles below. It's manufactured using tighter machining tolerances, higher quality components, and finer balancing of the rotating assembly to make this engine better than the original while still meeting the description of a “replacement” engine.
NEW BluePrint cast iron block
1-Piece rear main seal
- Ford, machined and balanced by BluePrint Engines
- 3.000" Stroke
- OEM type 5.090" connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50 oz External balance
- Cast Iron Heads
- Cam Type: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- OEM Spec per listed vehicles
- Firing order: 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8
- OEM Specifications
- New valve covers
- New timing cover
- Designed as factory replacement long block for specified vehicles and year ranges, using OEM specification parts. Customer to re-use existing intake manifold, ecu (if equipped), exhaust, fuel system etc. Modification or replacement of provided tinware, and minor accommodations such as dipstick location may be required.
- Specifically designed as an OEM spec engine to meet emissions requirements of the specified vehicles, to meet the criteria of "replacement engine" in all 50 states.
- MUST see attached application list above for fitment.
- Recommended Spark Plug: NGK2683
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.