- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 550 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
- 6-Bolt Main
- 4.060" Bored to 4.069
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- New Forged Crankshaft
- 4.125" stroke
- Forged 6.125" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
- 72cc chamber
- 2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
- 259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- .624 intake .624 exhaust lift
- 247 intake 263 exhaust duration
- @ .050, 114-degree lobe sep.
- Ignition box required
- Carburetor - 850cfm with mechanical secondaries, dual accelerator pumps and mechanical choke
- Single plane aluminum intake
- Harmonic balancer
- Valve covers, retro fit oil pan and timing cover
- Coil Packs and coil pack harness
- Crank, cam and MAP sensors
- Spark plug wires & wiring harness
- This engine requires a non-weighted flex plate/flywheel.
- Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
- BluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.
- Retro fit oil pan will fit most 1955-1995 GM front engine, RWD, V8 cars
- Does NOT include ignition box. BluePrint Engines recommends MSD 6014 Ignition system on LS1HO setting
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!