- HP & Torque: 405 HP / 450 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Hand-picked seasoned block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer-controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bored .040" over
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Passenger Side Dipstick Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
- New Cast steel crankshaft
- 3.750" Stroke
- OEM type 5.700" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- External Front/ External Rear
- Cast Iron Vortec
- 1.25 dia. valve springs, hardened retainers and keepers
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Elgin hardened push rods
- Long slot rockers with positive lock adjusting nuts
- Cam Type: Hyd Roller
- .495 Intake .502 Exhaust
- 220 Intake / 224 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 114-degree lobe separation
- Using 1.5 rockers
- Marine intake manifold
- Valve covers
- Oil pan
- Replaces Standard Rotation engines only. Not available as reverse rotation.
- BluePrint Engines recommends the use of a flame arrestor in marine applications and advises checking local laws to ensure compliance with the United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!