- HP & Torque: 500 HP / 510 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.125" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Passenger Side Dipstick
- Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 3.750" Stroke
- Forged I Beam 5.700" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Forged Pistons
- Internal Front/ External Rear
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - HP8103
- 64cc chamber
- 2.08" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 220cc intake/67cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .555 Intake .576 Exhaust
- 236 Intake / 242 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 110 ° lobe separation
- 10-16° initial and total timing 32-34° at 3500 RPM
- Intake Manifold dual plane, satin aluminum
- 850 cfm Carburetor
- Valve covers
- Harmonic balancer
- Spark plugs
- Spark plug wires
- Fuel Pump
- Oil pan
- Timing cover
- Long Style Water Pump
- Thermostat and thermostat housing
- NEW BluePrint block manufactured and machined in the USA!
- Not for EGR
- The Aftermarket intake manifold and heads installed on this engine may not be compatible with OEM accessory brackets that use intake or exhaust mounted bosses.
- The performance aluminum cylinder heads on this engine feature a .500 raised port vs OEM.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!