- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 565 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
- 6-Bolt Main
- 4.060" Bored to 4.069
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- New Forged Crankshaft
- 4.125" stroke
- Forged 6.125" connecting rods
- Forged Pistons
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
- 72cc chamber
- 2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
- 259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .624 intake .624 exhaust lift
- 239 intake 255 exhaust duration
- @ .050, 114-degree lobe sep.
- ECM Controlled (not included - customer must reprogram)
- Timing cover
- LS3 Intake manifold
- This engine requires a non-weighted harmonic balancer, and non-weighted flex plate/flywheel.
- This engine is specifically designed to replace your existing LS engine - a direct replacement for Gen 4 applications.
- Built with a 58x Gen 4 style reluctor and sensors.
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
- BluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter
- Because this engine does not ship with an oil pan, we do not dyno test prior to the engine being shipped.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!