The old adage of “there’s no replacement for displacement” is becoming … dare we say old? These days naturally aspirated engines just aren’t enough for some – and we are here for it!
- HP & Torque: 775 HP / 750 FT LBS Naturally Aspirated
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Forged Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.600" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Tall Deck (Cyl Deck is Approx .400 taller / wider than oem block)
- New BluePrint Forged Crankshaft
- 4.750" Stroke
- Forged H-beam 6.635" connecting rods
- ARP 2000 series bolts
- Mahle Motorsports Forged Pistons
- Precision Gap, Power Adder Piston Rings
- Internally balanced
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8012
- 119cc chamber
- 2.30" intake/1.88" exhaust valves
- 358cc intake/125cc exhaust runners
- Cylinder heads feature a .300 in. raised exhaust port vs an OEM casting.
- MLS Head gaskets
- Cam Type: Roller
- .698 / .698 Lift
- 272 / 282 duration @ .050 - 110-degree LSA
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- SFI Rated Dual Keyway 8 in. Balancer
- Built and designed for Power Adder applications. Dual keyway crankshaft included.
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- This engine features .300 raised exhaust ports and .400 deck height increase over OEM.
- Must verify clearance of exhaust, shift linkage, steering components etc. before ordering.
- Harmonic balancer is NOT included on this engine
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!