- HP & Torque: 370 HP / 350 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Brand NEW BluePrint Block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer-controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 2-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Ford, machined and balanced by BluePrint Engines
- 3.000" Stroke
- OEM type 5.090” connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112-degree lobe separation
- 34 Degrees Total at 3500 RPM
- Complete Fuel Injection system
- EFI Fuel pump kit
- Water pump
- Spark plugs and wires
- Valve covers
- Harmonic Balancer
- Painted oil pan
- Thermostat and thermostat housing
Assembled with Complete TKX Transmission Package:
- Mcleod Super Street Pro single disk clutch
- Hydraulic throw out bearing
- Aluminum bell housing
- Engine guard
- First Gear Ratio: 2.87:1
- Second Gear Ratio: 1.89:1
- Third Gear Ratio: 1.28:1
- Fourth Gear Ratio: 1.00:1
- Fifth Gear Ratio: 0.81:1
Accessory Drive Installed and Included:
- Front accessory drive with A/C and PS included
- Not for use in pollution-controlled vehicles.
- *A bronze distributor gear is NOT recommended on this engine
- PACKAGE SHIPS ASSEMBLED AS PICTURED.
- IF THIS IS BEING ORDERED FOR A FACTORY FIVE VEHICLE, STOP AND CALL US AT 1-800-483-4263 FOR PROPER FITMENT OR VISIT FACTORYFIVEENGINES.COM
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!