- HP & Torque: 365 HP / 365 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Hypereutectic Pistons
NEW BluePrint cast iron block
1-Piece rear main seal
- Cast steel crankshaft
- 3.000" Stroke
- OEM type 5.090" connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .533 Intake .544 Exhaust
- 215 Intake / 220 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 114-degree lobe separation
- 34 Degrees Total at 3500 RPM
- Dual plane, satin aluminum intake manifold
- Complete Fuel Injection System
- Valve covers
- Rear Sump oil pan
Assembled with Complete 4R70W 4WD Ready – Automatic Transmission Package:
- Includes Electronic Transmission Controller
- Transmission built to 650 HP
- 2200-2600 Stall Torque Converter
- TPS Breakout harness included for integration with trans controller
- 4 Speed, Overdrive transmission w/Lockup
- Specifically Prepped for Dana 20 Transfer Case (1966-1976). Transfer case is NOT included.
- GEAR RATIOS
- 75 1st
- 55 2nd
- .070 4th
Accessory Drive Installed and Included:
- Billet aluminum Front accessory drive with A/C and PS included. Black finish.
- Note that 4R70W transmission may require modifications/replacement of driveshaft, transmission mount, exhaust routing, etc.
- This engine can be used on all vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. These vehicles are considered "uncontrolled vehicles."
- Uncontrolled Vehicles are Defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles
- Package Ships assembled as pictured.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!