BluePrint Engines 427CI ProSeries Stroker Crate Engine | GM LS Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam
Part #: PSLS4270CTC
- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 550 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 11:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
4.060" Bored to 4.069
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- New Forged Crankshaft
Forged 6.125" connecting Rods
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
.624 intake .624 exhaust lift
239 intake 255 exhaust duration
@ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- Ignition box required
- Carburetor - 850cfm with mechanical secondaries, dual accelerator pumps and mechanical choke
Single plane aluminum intake
Valve covers, retro fit oil pan and timing cover
Coil Packs and coil pack harness
Crank, cam and MAP sensors
Spark plug wires & wiring harness
Dyno tested & shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- This engine requires a non-weighted flexplate/flywheel.
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
BluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.
Retro fit oil pan will fit most 1955-1995 GM front engine, RWD, V8 cars