Chevy Automatic TH400 Transmission
Part #: BPP211000
- The TCI StreetFighter Transmission for Chevy engine applications is tough enough to withstand the rigors of the toughest street machines ? up to 725 horsepower with a non-supercharged system using pump gasoline. Equipped with a TCI manual/automatic valve body, most units allow you to manually shift the vehicle into each gear change or, by placing it in the drive position, remain fully automatic. This gives you race track shifts and shaves time off your ETs.
Features & Benefits:
- Special clutches & bands increase durability; new sprags/roller clutches increase holding capacity
- Improved lubrication system increases fluid sent to planetaries and internals
- Includes a chrome-plated transmission pan with embossed TCI logo
- Higher line pressure for extra firm shifts & greater torque capacity with less slippage
- Lockup: No
- Valve Body Style: Automatic/Manual
- Pan Type: Chrome Steel Pan
- Tailshaft Length (in): 4 in
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Flud Fill Location: Case
- Safety rating: Non-SFI
No add-ons for this item yet.