BluePrint Engines 408CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block Chrysler Style | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam
Part #: BPC4085CT
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- HP & Torque: 465 HP / 494 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Cast Steel Crank
- Hand picked seasoned block
Square and parallel decked
Align honed main bearing bore
Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
4.000" Bored .040" over
2-Piece Rear Main Seal
Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- New Cast steel crankshaft
OEM type 6.123" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Aluminum Cylinder Heads - 58cc chamber
2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
176cc intake/75cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
.580 Intake .577 Exhaust
235 Intake / 242 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 110 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees total at 4000 RPM
Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
Brass freeze plugs
Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- $6,399 Longblock Includes: Oil pan, timing cover, valve covers and individual dyno results
- $7,299 Fully Dressed includes: Above plus Carburetor, intake manifold, distributor and harmonic balancer installed.
- $7,799 Drop In Ready includes: Above plus waterpump, air cleaner, spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.