BluePrint Engines 400CI Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam
Part #: BP4001CTC1 We have ONE of these engines in stock, which must be used with am electric fuel pump. MUST CALL TO ORDER.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A Comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results! Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque. We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30 months or 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations, is fully transferable, and covers engines worldwide.
- HP & Torque: 460 HP / 470 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
Hydraulic Roller Cam
Cast Steel Crank
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
Manufactured and Machined in the USA!
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
Passenger Side Dipstick
- Drilled and tapped for clutch linkage
- New BluePrint Cast steel crankshaft
OEM type 5.700" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
External Front/ External Rear Balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - H8002K
2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
195cc intake/75cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
.544 Intake .555 Exhaust
230 Intake / 236 Exhaust duration
@ .050 - 110 ° lobe separation
- 10-16° initial and total mechanical timing 32°-34°.
- Be sure to set timing w/o vac advance connected, and connect after timing is set.
- Intake Manifold dual plane, satin aluminum
Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
Brass freeze plugs
Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- NEW BluePrint block manufactured and machined in the USA!
Not for EGR
- The Aftermarket intake manifold installed on this engine may not be compatible with OEM accessory brackets that use intake mounted bosses.