LS Retrofit engine with Carbureted intake, designed for customers looking to finish off an LS with their own induction or dress up equipment.
- LS Retrofit engine with Carbureted intake, designed for customers looking to finish off an LS with their own induction or dress up equipment.
- HP & Torque: 520 HP / 470 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Nodular Iron Crankshaft
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- New GM Aluminum 6.2L block
- OEM Block Machined in the USA!
- 6-Bolt Main
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Nodular Iron crankshaft
- 3.622" Stroke
- 6.098" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Internally Balanced
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
- 72cc chamber
- 2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
- 259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller Cam
- .612 Intake .585 Exhaust
- 225 Intake / 238 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 113-degree lobe separation, 110 ICL
- Ignition box required - BluePrint Engines recommends MSD 6014 Ignition system
- GM Musclecar Swap Oil Pan
- Carbureted Intake Manifold
- Coil Packs
- Spark Plugs and Wires
- Water pump
- Harmonic Balancer
- Engine is not shipped with Engine controller kit. Must purchase separately for your application. Engine is designed for Carbed LS, Or aftermarket EFI applications. Carb not included.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!