- HP & Torque: 361 HP / 334 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- 4-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bore
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- 3.000" Stroke
- OEM type 5.090" connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9008
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Roller Cam
- .533 Intake / .544 Exhaust
- 215 Intake / 220 Exhaust Duration
- @ .050 – 114-Degree Lobe Separation
- 10-16 degrees initial, 32-34 total
- Rear Sump Oil Pan
- Intake Manifold
- EFI System
- Harmonic Balancer
- Water Pump
- Spark Plugs and Wires
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Thermostat and thermostat housing
- Engine timing cover is designed for standard rotation water pump and pulley kit ONLY.
- This engine is an excellent cruiser and daily driver engine. This engine makes up to 16 inches of vacuum, and is designed to work excellent with power brakes, stock torque converter, stock gearing, and run on 87 octane fuel
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!