- HP & Torque: 365 HP / 365 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- NEW BluePrint cast iron block
- 4-bolt main
- 4.000" bore
- 1-piece rear main seal
- Cast steel crankshaft
- 3.000" Stroke
- OEM type 5.090" connecting rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Cam Type: Roller
- .533 Intake .544 Exhaust
- 215 Intake / 220 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 114 degree lobe separation
- 10-16 degrees initial, 32-34 total
- Bronco Script valve covers
- Harmonic Balancer
- Dual plane, satin aluminum intake manifold
- EFI system
- Painted oil pan
- Painted Ford Blue
- Recommended break in oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: BPP710
- Not for EGR
- Engine timing cover is designed for standard rotation water pump ONLY
- Valve Cover Breather not included. BluePrint Engines recommends PN B6AZ-6766-B or similar
- Click Here for BluePrint Engines Ford Serpentine System with PS and AC
- Click Here for BluePrint Engines Ford Serpentine System with PS
- Holley Sniper EFI is NOT compatible with AOD trans. It does NOT have AOD kick down lever.
Engine Accessory Specifications
BETTER THAN THE REST.
The satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority at BluePrint Engines. We use quality components to balance your engine's rotating assembly within two grams of spec. We dyno test your crate engine and certify that it's ready to deliver horsepower and torque.
We give your BluePrint engine the industry's best-in-class warranty for 30-months / 50,000 miles — with the extra confidence only BluePrint can provide. Our warranty applies to individual or professional installations and is fully transferable.
For a detailed overview of our warranty, click here.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO RESULTS.
We make sure we hit our target horsepower and proper torque with every crate engine. We use an advanced computerized balancer to get our rotating assemblies within two grams, ensuring silky smooth power over the entire RPM range. That's precisely why our engines sound and run better than our competitors.
BRAGGING RIGHTS INCLUDED!
A comprehensive, dyno-generated printout showing these critical specs will accompany your delivered engine. No more guessing or wondering what your installed engine's real-world peak horsepower and torque ratings actually are. Any doubters in the crowd? Simply flash 'em your dyno results!
This engine will be dyno tested before it ships to you at no additional charge (others charge $500)!