BluePrint Engines 355CI Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Flat Tappet Cam
Part #: BP35512CT1
HP & Torque: 375 HP / 400 FT LBS
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Flat Tappet Cam
Cast Steel Crank
4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal
Passenger side dipstick
Align honed main bearing bore
Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
BluePrint premium cast steel crankshaft
Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
Hastings moly rings
Melling high volume oil pump
Hydraulic flat tappet cam
Heavy duty double roller timing set
BluePrint Performance Aluminum
Hardened retainers and springs
2.02 swirl polished intake valves
1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
BP Aluminum Head Part# H8002K
Cam Type: Flat Tappet
.480 Intake .486 Exhaust
229 Intake / 230 Exhaust duration @ .050
- 34 Degrees total at 3500 rpm
New valve covers
Brass freeze plugs
Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- Picture shown with optional tall, perimeter bolt valve covers.
- This engine requires a non weighted harmonic balancer, and a late 350 (for 1 piece rear seal) weighted flexplate/flywheel.
- If you are using an automatic transmission, BluePrint Engines recommends a 2000-2400 rpm stall converter.
- Recommended spark plugs are Champion 792 with .045" gap
- Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
- This engine is not compatible with factory fuel injection.