- 1 qt of BluePrint Engines break-in engine oil. Suitable for the first 500-mile break in. SAE 30
- BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is formulated specifically to meet wear and contaminate concerns associated with the break in period of high-performance crate engines. Break-In oil contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus and extends oil film capacity for ultimate protection. BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is an SAE 30 and is designed specifically for the initial break-in period of 500 miles for any new engine. Please refer to BluePrint Engines' Engine Installation Guide or your engine builders? instructions for proper flat tappet break in procedures.
- Break In Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Zinc 2,700ppm
- Phosphorous 2,400ppm
Features and Benefits:
- Increases high-temp film strength, oil pressure and compression at high RPMs.
- Provides high-temp viscosity and anti-wear control.
- Protects bearings at initial start-up and at higher speed and temperature.
- Recommended for all types of engines: including flat-tappet and roller cams
- Requires no additional additives.